RL Pressure Blower
The RL Pressure Blowers are custom engineered for a complete range of heavy duty combustion air applications. Robinson high-pressure blowers are engineered for a range of volumes from 275 to 23,680 cfm at pressures from 4 to 32 ounces per square inch. All-welded steel construction. Wheel and housing reversible for 3600-rpm blowers. Furnished with a fixed housing (standard) or universal housing (available as an option).
Heavy duty combustion air applications
- Performance ratings have been developed in our state-of-the-art laboratory
- Designed and factory-tested for smooth, stable performance
- Best for combustion, cooling and drying, blowing and exhausting, conveying and agitating systems
- Proven dependable, economical operation, even under demanding applications and conditions
- Heavy steel plate construction throughout
- Taper-lock hub construction for all 3600-rpm blowers.
- All blowers statically and dynamically balanced.
- Impellers – mild steel, radial bladed for reliable mechanical performance. Custom design and construction readily available for temperatures over 180° F. Special alloy construction for temperatures exceeding 650° F and for corrosive applications.
- Fixed housing furnished with all 3600-rpm blowers as standard feature. Universal housing blowers available upon request.
- Dampers – multiple-leaf rectangular outlet dampers or multiple-leaf radial inlet dampers are available for both 1800-rpm and 3600-rpm blowers. Blast gate-type isolation dampers also available.
- Bearings – Link Belt P-300, 6800; SKF1600, 22500 series.
Primary Industries Served
Typical Air-Moving Applications
- Building ventilation
- Fume removal
- Dust removal
- Dust collection
- Pneumatic conveying
- Oven and dryer exhaust
- Combustion air
- Heat recovery